Growing As A Couple
|ICCR|Vows and Poems of Love|
- Communicate in a more direct, honest, and clear manner.
- Truly listen to what your partner says.
- Accept differences and "agree to disagree."
- Have more patience with each other.
- Give praise to your partner. Tell him what you like about him and about what's
- Spend more time with each other and make the best use of your time together.
- Be more creative and spontaneous with your sexual expression.
- Make a commitment to better physical health. It's more fun to exercise together.
- Socialize more with other couples.
- Make a commitment to better emotional health. Meditation, self-help books,